March 29, 2009

I gotta be me

Y'know, I'm witty as hell, I really am.  Apparently, not so much when I write but if you were ever to talk to me on the phone I'd make you pee your pants laughing (isn't that right Mary Anne).

Until I started this blog, the only writing I ever did was for business or school reports.  So, I can write pretty much anything without even the remotest indication of a personality; a skill that don't serve the blogsphere well.  I mean really, who wants to read a blog that doesn't have any humor or emotion in it?  I know they don't rock MY boat.

From this point on I'm going to loosen up...let my hair down...get excited...get angry...use some potentially offensive language...in other words, just be ME.

Taking a quote from the immortal Bette Davis in The Three Faces of Eve, "Fasten your seatbelts.  It's going to be a bumpy night."  Muwahahahaha

1 comment:

Baby Boomer New CNA said...

Oh no - my urinary incontinence now spread across the blogosophere........don't tell them I need Depends before a Skype call.

We can do an MS Late Nite Comedy Hour - lots of guests to chose from. We could bring some of our favorites and torment them on their tingling thumbs.

Okay - so the Red Bull works.