January 29, 2013

Nonsense, I suppose

My husband has this really annoying habit of calling people and leaving messages then walking away from his phone. So, when they call him back he's not around to get the call. Kind of makes me nuts, really.

On another note, I've got a couple of friends coming to town next month for a meeting and decided to make little happy gifty things for them. Here's the first one:




All told there will be I think nine of them. Different printed paper and colors for each one. However, each will have a picture or pictures with scenes from Atlanta history. Since I'm the only attendee at the meeting who actually lives here in Atlanta - and I wanted to do a little something for the visitors that costs little to no money out of pocket - I came up with this. Instructions on YouTube!


No comments: