September 07, 2012

Yep. Still here.

So, what have I been doing?

Well, July was a bust. At the end of June I caught a cold or something, leading to a REALLY sore throat and laryngitis. That became an ear infection, which turned in to a sinus infection. A week or so in to all that I found a UTI. Basically I was a f**cking mess and didn't leave my house for the entire month of July. Seriously.


I had been traveling so much for almost a whole year, I guess it just caught up with me. Since the heat of summer wasn't helping at all, getting out for some exercise was not working for me, either. So I figured if I was sequestering myself inside all day every day, I was going to spend my time playing with pretty things.

So I spent my time on stuff like this.


And this.


And this.


Interspersed with stuff like this (really now, how cute was I?).


I have to say, as I do this stuff I'm thanking God or whomever that MS has not taken away my ability to craft like this. I am a little slower at it and the lighting has to be just right, etc. but I'm pleased with what I'm churning out and it brings me a lot of peace.

2 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

Ohhh, nice! Too bad you can't come over and craft with me - I have all kinds of stuff leftover from working for the Paper Garden (my parents store) for years.

My next project is to make an orgiami dress. No idea what I'll do with it. LOL.

Anne P said...

Sherri, I think I'd never leave! You'd be taking out a retraining order. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA