January 12, 2009

Fingolimod update and Wags is eating again

So, the study nurse called to tell me that my schedule had been revamped a bit because of the two moles I have to have removed.

My new schedule is:
Monday, January 26: Dermatologist removes the moles and sends them off to the lab for analysis.
Tuesday, January 27: Back to the study center where I have another MRI, and repeat the EDSS test, the (MSFC) test, the Low Contrast Letter Acuity Eye Exam and the Paced Auditory Serial Addition Test. Blech!

I am now scheduled to take my first dose on Wednesday, February 18th!

Just when the day couldn't get any better, Wags got a whole bowl of the 'Diamond Miracle Kibble' and snarfed it down without even pausing to breathe or belch or anything. Woo-hoo! I think my pup is coming back!

No comments: